Yes I Can! This exciting program builds confidence and assertiveness personally and professionally through a journey of self-discovery.
By understanding the barriers to success, by focusing on key strengths, the spirit of confidence is released.
Visual impact including posture, appropriate business and business casual attire and verbal communication are targeted in this highly interactive program with the opportunity to test presentation and communication skills with instant feedback to assist positive development.
This holistic approach to confidence building contains surprises that will get everyone up and moving! Continued personal and professional development is encouraged through goal setting and action plans.
In the course of the workshop, participants will learn:
- What affects self-confidence and methods to overcome inhibitions
- How to tap into hidden strengths and make them grow
- To develop the spirit of confidence through mind/body connection and relaxation techniques
- To create a great first, and lasting, impression through correct posture and positive body language
- Body language basics
- To dress appropriately for their role in the workplace
- To overcome presentation jitters and engage the audience
- To effectively project their voice
- To use basic business and social etiquette to increase their comfort level during personal and professional interactions
- How to look and feel great!
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
- Anyone who wants to develop and project a positive, confident image
- All staff members from middle managers to junior staff who wish to develop more effective visual and vocal communication skills
Please note that this workshop can be adapted to suit your organisation’s specific needs
- Defining self confidence
- Identify what holds us back, then focus on strengths
- The Five Fears
- The Spirit of Confidence – meditation techniques, positive affirmations
- Positive body language/posture
- Dress with confidence – appropriate business and business casual attire
- Diet and Exercise – let’s get moving!
- Project your voice!
- Presentation practice with instant feedback
- Business and social etiquette
- Let’s network – the art of small talk
- Goal setting for further development
FORM OF DELIVERY
This workshop is recommended for a maximum of 15 participants to ensure effective group interaction. Participants will take an active part in discussions and practical exercises to develop inner awareness and increased confidence. These include group discussions, mind and body work, developing a stronger presence, prepared presentations, individual feedback and role-plays.
1 Day: 9.00am – 5.00pm
This is a great investment in YOUR FUTURE!
“Yes, I Can!”
Call +612 8076 4808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a group of at least 10 participants,
workshops can be held at your organisation, school or association.